- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Change of Name Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Lokmat (All Editions) - Sunday Special
per 7 Lines
Frequently Asked QuestionsVIEW ALL
Change of Name ads in Lokmat can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Lokmat are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Change of Name ad in Lokmat
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Change of Name respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Change of Name packages of Lokmat from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Change of Name ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Lokmat is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Lokmat Change of Name ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Change of Name ad in Lokmat:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Q. I want to place a name change ad in the Lokmat newspaper for Pune edition. Tell me about the booking steps
Q. Please help me with the booking and rates of a Change of Name advertisement in Lokmat and Midday, that is two local newspapers of Pune and also if any documents are required for the ad.
Why place Change of Name Ad in Lokmat Newspaper ?
WHY PLACE Change of Name AD IN Lokmat NEWSPAPER ?
A name of a person is not a set of words which is used to address but it is a connection to their own identity and individuality. Some of us might say it is the most important word in the world to that person.
Thinking about changing your name is quite common and there are many reasons that you might choose to do so. It is common to change your name whether it is for religion change, marriage, numerology, astrology, or to make corrections in your name in your documents, or even if you don't like it. If you are wondering how to change your name, you are not alone. We are here to guide you with basic mandatory required procedures for placing a Name change ads in Lokmat newspaper.
- Name Change Document Creation
- Newspaper Publication
- Gazette Notification & verification
Make an affidavit or apply for a Gazette copy to Acknowledge the change of name.
For an affidavit you need to visit a Notary in the District Court of your Change-of-name. Then make an Affidavit on a Non-Judicial Stamp Paper of minimal value. You need to mention details like Previous Name, Current Name, Your Complete Address, Reason for Change of Name etc. An affidavit should be duly signed by the applicant and attested by Judicial Magistrate/Notary. Please note your document should not be more than 6 month old for placing an ad.
If the applicant is a Government employee, he/she can submit a deed for change of name in accordance with the rules stated in the Office Memorandum issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs.
If the applicant is an Indian living abroad, then he/she should submit a deed (famous as Deed Poll) duly attested by the Indian Embassy or Indian High Commission, in original to the Authority.
Lokmat is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Change of Name Ad In Lokmat To Get Maximum Response ?
HOW TO BOOK Change of Name AD IN Lokmat NEWSPAPER ?
Are you still finding it confusing? There is an user friendly online platform where you can book a change of name ad in Lokmat newspaper. By following the given below steps:
- Select Classified Text or Classified Display and proceed ahead by selecting your preferred location.
- Proceed to compose the classified text ad you can check the “View sample ads” section for help.
- You can upload self-designed matter or edit the given templates in case of classified display ads.
- Select the ad release date.
- Preview your ad booking and upload the scanned
- Attached the document Notarized Affidavit or Gazette copy in the documents segment.
- Lastly, make the payment by using any of the payment modes like Credit/Debit Card Net Banking, G Pay, UPI. If you are not comfortable making online payment, you can proceed to pay offline using cheque deposit and NEFT transfer.
All the details of payment, ad status, invoice everything will be mailed to you on your registered email id. You can check and keep a track there about what's happening with your ad in its editorial approval - to - processing to - release confirmation on your email itself.
The next step is to publish advertisements announcing the name change with accurate details, often it is said to publish in two local newspapers – one in the local official vernacular language and another in English.
Therefore placing a name change ads in Lokmat will hit your goal because of the following reasons:
- It is the highest read Marathi daily with 2.18 cr readers and is the most popular newspaper of the region.
- It covers the entire Maharashtra it has 11 Marathi editions covering entire Maharashtra and Goa. Lokmat is published from Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nashik, Kolhapur, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Solapur, Akola & Panaji. They have also added a new edition name Delhi.
- The cost of advertising is quite low if we compare with the other available options, the coverage and popularity. Its rates are designed to serve all groups of people and offer a very pocket friendly convenient way of getting responses by spending less amount. The rates of placing a name change ad is in between Rs. 60 - Rs. 1150 per 7 lines varies according to the edition selected by you.
- Lokmat accepts name change ads both as Classified Text as well as Classified Display as per the preference of the advertiser. However, as it is just a formality ad, usually, advertisers opt for the cheaper Classified Text version.
- Your ads will be reflected in physical copy of the paper plus in the online epaper which can be accessed for free.
Publishing a Name Change ad in Lokmat was never that easy by sitting comfortably at your and saving money & time you can place advertisement booking.
If you are still facing trouble or you have some query, you can get in touch with our expert support team through 9830629298 or mail us at email@example.com. You can also contact us via an online chat option from our website.
By allowing us to serve, you will save your time and money and will be getting the best available cheapest option available in your required location.