- Online Newspaper Ad Booking
- Lowest Ad Rates
- Save Upto 50% via Discount Packages
- Instant Confirmation & Release
Select Your Loss of Documents Newspaper Ad Type:
SELECT AD TYPE
Select A Discount Package:
Lokmat (All Editions) - Sunday Special
per 7 Lines
Frequently Asked Questions
Loss of Documents ads in Lokmat can be booked under Classified Text & Classified Display format.
Classified Text ads in Lokmat are run on lines whereas Classified display ads appear in smaller width sizes in the classified columns.
Hence it is recommended to book your ad two days prior to the release date to ensure a smooth booking process.
Follow these series of steps to book your Loss of Documents ad in Lokmat
Begin your ad booking process by selecting the newspaper and category as & Loss of Documents respectively.
Select your desired Ad Format.
The next important step is to select from a range of discounted package.
You will then be directed to the ‘Compose Ad’ page wherein you need to select your preferred Sub Category and Preferences of your choice. Compose your ad by filling in specific requirements like physical traits, personal information & economic and family background you are looking for your prospective match in the ad content. Do not forget to mention your own educational & professional background along with the contact info while composing your ad. You can also upload your own designed ad matter in case of classified display.
To make your ad visually appealing you can choose Color, Background and Tick as enhancements to your ad.
Final step is to select the dates and make payments via Credit / Debit Card or Internet Banking to confirm your booking. Upon successful payment your will receive an invoice with all the details of the ad you have booked with us.
Choose from the list of Loss of Documents packages of Lokmat from the link here.
So visit the website to select the package of your choice and get your ad published in your desired cities.
Ideally the deadline for booking an ad is two days prior to the release date. Hence it is recommended that you book your ad beforehand for a smooth release. To know more about the deadline you can look at the calendar during the ad booking process.
Loss of Documents ad is one of the most popular forms of newspaper advertisements avalable.To gain wider coverage and reach, Lokmat is the best choice. It is the Number 1 newspaper in the country with a whopping 1.5 million readership base.
Now to get relevant and positive responses from your Lokmat Loss of Documents ad, it is important that your ad matter contains all the relevant details.
By following these easy steps you can easily compose your Loss of Documents ad in Lokmat:
- Use of Abbreviations- Use abbreviations to cut down the number of words to reduce the cost.
- Contact Details- Double check your contact details in the ad matter to ensure positive responses.
- Sub Category- Fill in appropriate sub category carefully to get your ad published under specific headings.
- Enhancement Option- Use enhancement options like color, background, tick to make your ad more engaging. Remember enhancement options comes with an extra cost.
Prior booking- Kindly make sure to book your ad two days prior to the release date for a timely release of your ad.
Why place Loss of Documents Ad in Lokmat Newspaper ?
Get a Glimpse of the Lokmat Loss of Documents Classified Ad Rates by following the procedure below:
- Specify the Ad Type from among Classified Text and Display Classified
- In the next step, choose the newspaper as Lokmat and the edition or location of your choice
- At the end, click on Announcement to confirm the category under the Classified section of Lokmat
When you choose the category, you are instantly taken to the rates & offers section for Announcement ads, to be published in Lokmat.
To proceed to creating and confirming the release of your ad, you must pick an edition or a preferred package and then confirm the release dates and then clear the payment at the end.
Lokmat is circulated around the following locations :
How To Compose Your Loss of Documents Ad In Lokmat To Get Maximum Response ?
View the advertising rates for Loss of Documents ads in Lokmat online now!
To book your Loss of Documents ads on Lokmat online via releaseMyAd, take the following steps:
- Choose ad location from the panel above after viewing the advertising rates
- Compose your ad material. You can seek the help of our online ad booking platform to get a better idea of how to compose an ad
- Select Dates & Clear Payment via a host of online & offline means
To start with your ad campaign, you can book your ads from the top of the page. If you are interested to know more about Loss of Documents ad, click on the appropriate tab below.